- In March 2017, there were over 1.94 billion active Facebook users worldwide. – Facebook
Why should you care? That’s a massive potential marketplace available at your fingertips.
- Facebook posts with images see 2.3X more engagement than those without images. – Buzzsumo
Why should you care? By including images in your Facebook posts, you can double your engagement rates.
- In December 2016, there were 1.74 billion active mobile users, a stats which has increased 21% year-on-year – Facebook
Why should you care? This highlights the importance of having a strong mobile Facebook marketing strategy.
- In the past two years, content consumption on Facebook has increased by 57%. – HubSpot
Why should you care? If you’re looking to increase your online engagement rates, make sure that you have a strong content marketing strategy in place.
- Out of 100% females and 100% males, 76% of Facebook users are female and 66% are male. – Facebook
Why should you care? This stat shows that you can effectively reach both male and female Facebook users if you choose to advertise online.
- Facebook continues to have the most engaged users with 70% logging on daily. – Pew Research Center
Why should you care? Being present and consistent on Facebook means you’ll have a better chance of staying top of mind amongst your customers.
- Facebook has the highest volumes of traffic mid-week between 1 to 3 pm. – ly
Why should you care? It’s important to test your posts in order to find the best time to reach your specific target audience but mid-week between 1 and 3pm is a good place to start.
- 92% of marketers are using Facebook to advertise – Invespcro
Why should you care? With a large number of brands vying for your target audience’s attention, it’s crucial for you to have an excellent targeting and content strategy in place.
- Facebook has over 8 billion video views every single day. – Techcrunch
Why should you care? If you have the ability to create quality, engaging video content, it’s a must for your Facebook strategy.
- 42% of marketers report that Facebook is critical or important to their business. – State of Inbound Marketing
Why should you care? There’s a really good chance that your competitors are active on Facebook, which means you could potentially be losing out on a lot of customers if you aren’t active as a brand.